Assistance in announcing a woodshop position

Amastro CooperRiis

New User
Amanda
I was directed to this site from another woodworking group to announce a full time wood shop crew leader position my organization has available. Is this something your forum handles? Where is the best place to post it? Thank you for your assistance!

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
I was directed to this site from another woodworking group to announce a full time wood shop crew leader position my organization has available. Is this something your forum handles? Where is the best place to post it? Thank you for your assistance!
Hi Amastro,

We arent by definition a job search site, but it doesnt hurt to share a post about an open position. I would first ask that you post an introduction in the New Member forum prior to placing your job post. We all like to get to know one another before we do too many deals. We have been burned in the past with people who come in, post something to sell or service and then never come back.

BTW - who was the other group who recommended you post here? We would love to give them a thanks!

Amastro CooperRiis

New User
Amanda
Thank you! Carolina Mountain Woodturners group directed me here as a possible resource. I will make sure to post an introduction in the New Member Forum and I do appreciate the assistance. I'm mainly looking at all the resources in the area to get the word out on the position since it is very specialized and I'm guessing most woodworkers aren't going to be using Indeed.com to look for positions.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS