Assembly Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtrager

New User
Mitch
Hi:

I am setting up my new shop and have begun to think about an assembly table. I would prefer to have one that adjusts in height.

Any ideas along these lines would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
In the current WW Journal "Workshop Projects and Techniques" special edition has plans and an article for a tablesaw outfeed table which lowers to become an assembly table. It clamps to the back of the tablesaw when up and uses a pivot arm to lower. The base has a drawer for additional storage.

I've also seen a simple adjusting height table. It uses 2, rectangular boxes on their side as a base and a torsion box as the top. The short side of the box is your lower height, the taller side is your taller height. To change height, lift up the left and right edges of the top and rotate the bases. The plans for this at home on my PC or in my project folder. If you want it let me know.
Mark

MikeH

New User
Mike
In the current WW Journal "Workshop Projects and Techniques" special edition has plans and an article for a tablesaw outfeed table which lowers to become an assembly table. It clamps to the back of the tablesaw when up and uses a pivot arm to lower. The base has a drawer for additional storage.

I've also seen a simple adjusting height table. I uses 2, rectangular boxes on their side as a base and a torsion box as the top. The short side of the box is your lower height, the taller side is your taller height. To change height, lift up the left and right edges of the top and rotate the bases. The plans for this at home on my PC or in my project folder. If you want it let me know.
Mark

Mark I'd like to see the plans. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors