Assembly Table pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Since my editor wants to go in a slightly different direction for the "lead" photo, I thought I would post this. It is a PhotoShop layered pic of my old adjustable height assembly table. I submitted it as a sample/proposal for the lead photo for the article I am doing (they would manipulate it, erase the background, etc.). My editor feels, and I have to agree, that while it shows the capability of the adjustable legs, a person in the pic, especially that old geezer :eek: , is a distraction from the main focus- the table. Anyway, since I don't think I have posted it here before, I thought you might be interested.

I hope to finish both articles (and photography) this week and mail them off on a CD to let the magazine mess with them for awhile. What a process this has been!!

Lifttest-3_copy.jpg

PChristy

New User
Phillip
WOW! Alan that is a nice table:icon_thum Congratulations on you upcoming article:eusa_clap

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
I like the background. Oh and the old geezer fits in there fine. tell your editor I don't think it should be changed.... Very cool table.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
For some reason your picture reminds me of the illustrated "evolution" of man -

evolutionofman.jpg

:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Pretty cool. It does show the adjust-ability of the table well.
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors