Asheville to Charlotte to Littleton

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Hey Folks,

Need some help here. I've got some stuff for Lorraine Hughes (Littleton) and I'm heading over to Charlotte with a couple of folks from Asheville for the Saturday show (Mar 8th) and wanted to see if anyone could help transport to Lorraine (or hold for her to P/U).

Lorraine is over in Littleton near Lake Gaston...Please let me know if we can pull this off.

Many thanks,
Dan C.

PS...the stuff is the kit for building an air cleaner (Squirrel cage fan w/motor and associated filters), it's not vey heavy or bulky.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Well I am in Youngsville and there are folks trying to get a jointer to me .
I am not really that far from Lake Gaston . I also have a delivery driver who lives out that way. Can we send the parts with the jointer ?

M

McRabbet

Dan and Ozzie-x are part of a car pool group going to Charlotte Saturday for the WW Show -- last night Ozzie-x (Randy Osborne) mentioned he will be happy to take the bench jointer of Peter Slampe (maybe Peter can bring it to Randy's office where the car pool starts from on Saturday AM) and Dan can bring his stuff for Lorraine. That covers the first leg to Charlotte, but volunteers are needed from there to the Triangle area -- come on guys!

sapwood

New User
Roger
I may be able to assist. Plan on going to Charlotte for show, but I'm not certain whether it will be Friday (7th) or Saturday (8th). Currently Saturday is the plan, but my decisions have been overruled before :swoon:

I'm not far from Jim's workplace (RDU).

Roger

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
I'm trekking from beautiful downtown Wilton to Lake Gaston (Four Seasons / NE quad near the dam). Leaving Saturday afternoon and be back Monday. Also headed up next weekend, if it gets to RDU area on a Tu-W-Th can make it up to Four Seasons by next Saturday/Sunday.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
I also live at Lake Gaston and work in Raleigh/RTP/Durham area 2-3 days each week. I could pick it up on Monday the 10th, anywhere in Raleigh/RTP/Durham and deliver to Lorraine. Just let me know how things shake out...

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
How much room do I need to haul these items? I've already volunteered to haul a jointer, and a blower back to Apex / Cary / Raleigh. I think I need a bigger car. We will have a couple of vehicles from here going on Saturday, so this shouldn't be a problem. Bruce

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I too can take it from RTP area to Littleton. If it is here by Friday, 3/7, I can take it up then. Else I can't until the 20th.

T

toolferone

I will be at the Charlotte show on Saturday and coming back to Raleigh Sunday late afternoon. I will have a pretty empty pick-up bed. Would be glad to help how ever I can.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I will be at the Charlotte show on Saturday and coming back to Raleigh Sunday late afternoon. I will have a pretty empty pick-up bed.

Tom,

Hopefully you dont find a really ,too darn good to turn down deal, on a 22-44 sander:wink_smil. Otherwise that might have to follow you home and fill up your truck bed.:lol:

Jimmy:)

T

toolferone

Tom,

Hopefully you dont find a really ,too darn good to turn down deal, on a 22-44 sander:wink_smil. Otherwise that might have to follow you home and fill up your truck bed.:lol:

I would be coming home to a empty home:gar-Cr if I brought home anything costing more then $30.00, but I will be glad to help anyone else carry something back to Raleigh.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I would be coming home to a empty home:gar-Cr if I brought home anything costing more then $30.00, but I will be glad to help anyone else carry something back to Raleigh.

I understand completely Tom, thank the lord that we still have dreams.:lol:

T

toolferone

It looks like I will be getting the items from Dan and bringing them to Raleigh. See you at the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

pslamp32

New User
Peter
Hi all! I'm the guy who has the benchtop jointer going from Asheville to Sawduster back east. Can anyone let me know where to deliver it so that it makes to him on the 'pony express'? Thanks!

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Peter,

You can drop it off at my house. I'm up Town Mountain Rd. (you were here last year). I'm heading out to Charlotte with a bunch of guys from the Asheville area (Ozzie-X is driving).

Send me a PM to arrange drop off.

Dan C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS