Ash giveaway - moving

Skip49

New User
Skip
I have some Ash and a few other types of wood I need to get rid of - moving and can't take it with me.

1. 5 pieces of Ash around 6" wide 12 ft long and 3/4" thick (planed smooth, rough edges)
  2. 2 pieces of Ash 8" wide 8 ft long and 1" thick
  3. A few pieces of White Oak, Brazilian cherry, some odd pieces of Cherry and Cedar
Located in Wake Forest NC.
Preference is to take all of the wood if possible within the next two weeks.

Also have a Delta 6" Joiner which works well but needs input-output aligned, just a little bit off.

robert391

robert
User
I have some Ash and a few other types of wood I need to get rid of - moving and can't take it with me.

1. 5 pieces of Ash around 6" wide 12 ft long and 3/4" thick (planed smooth, rough edges)
  3. A few pieces of White Oak, Brazilian cherry, some odd pieces of Cherry and Cedar

Also have a Delta 6" Joiner which works well but needs input-output aligned, just a little bit off.
if it is still available I can take it. Can you cut the 12' boards in halve? Robert Johnson (252) 767-5474.

Warped Woodwerks

Senior User
I live in Wake Forest. :D

Is this still available?
Are you asking money for this or just giving it away?

If still available... : I can't fit anything over 8' in my car, so I might need those 12' pieces cut..

Thanks!

Skip49

New User
Skip

Thanks for everyone’s interest in the wood. An NC woodworker picked it up today

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS