As seen on Facebook this morning

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I don't do Facebook for lots of reasons so I can't see anything beyond your post without being a member.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I don't do Facebook for lots of reasons so I can't see anything beyond your post without being a member.

I understand your reasoning, but this was posted for the NCWW group, not individuals.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I understand your reasoning, but this was posted for the NCWW group, not individuals.

I thought Facebook was primarily directed at individuals (sign up for Facebook and login to your account), but I understand your point.

LocoWoodWork

Steve
Corporate Member
As a fellow facebookless fellow, heck, I don't even have a cell phone:p!!! I believe there is a misunderstanding between Jeff and Neal. I may be wrong but I believe Jeff wants to see the additional pics but not condemning face book users. He just chooses not to use it, like many others. Jeff, sometimes you can see a business facebook page even though you aren't a member.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was not encouraging Jeff to sign up for Facebook, only posting a link shared by the Easy Wood Tools Facebook group. In exchange for their donation, they requested that we provide some photos from the picnic, in which I sent a couple this morning with their tools in the photos.

Can someone that is not on FB click on the link to see if it will bring up the pics they posted this morning? Some of the photos are older, quite a few I did not recognize, but they could have also been Outreach participants.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
The three pictures I see are a group shot from the first outreach event for Wounded Warriors at the Fort Bragg/Pope AFB. The wheelchair photo is from another Wounded Warrior event held in Mooresville, NC and the last is Skymaster delivering a NCWW urn

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have great memories of that first Outreach program with the wounded warriors at Fort Bragg. It was special. I particularly remember one of the guys in that picture. He was special - he really appreciated what we were doing there and had a real sense of accomplishment after making some of his own items as part of our program.

In the first picture I'm the guy third from the right in the back row scrunched up between others. I've lost a lot of weight since then - fortunately.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS