As bad luck would have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I have to work Friday night on a deployment at 2:30am, and have to be on call all day on Saturday in case of problems. Since the picnic is about an hour from my house, it is outside of the range that I would be able to respond to any problems I may be paged for. Bottom line is I won't be able to make it to the picnic. :BangHead:

M

McRabbet

That's a shame, Clay, but I'm sure DaveO and I will be able to eat your share! Truthfully, we'll miss you.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I'll take up the slack in the food department, but I don't know if I can surrogate for Clay the guy, that's quite a challenge.
Folks are falling like flies, JimmyC just told me he isn't going to be able to make it :wsad::tinysmile_cry_t::cry_smile

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I'll take up the slack in the food department, but I don't know if I can surrogate for Clay the guy, that's quite a challenge.
Folks are falling like flies, JimmyC just told me he isn't going to be able to make it :wsad::tinysmile_cry_t::cry_smile

Dave:)

I will help you Dave. I am a good eater:rotflm:

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Our original plan was to have our deployment starting about 5pm on Sat. This work is for customers located in California... so they though at the last minute.. wow, wouldn't it be great Clay if you would just do your part the night before and be on call the next day in case we needed you? I said.. sure.. .great... :(

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Our original plan was to have our deployment starting about 5pm on Sat. This work is for customers located in California... so they though at the last minute.. wow, wouldn't it be great Clay if you would just do your part the night before and be on call the next day in case we needed you? I said.. sure.. .great... :(

I was looking forward to meeting you, maybe next time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS