Are you seeing hyperlinks in NCWW threads? SOLVED!

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Below are examples of how NCWW threads appear on my computer beginning this morning. Also, sometimes when I click on a thread I am taken to an advertising site in a new window. Is this on my computer only or on the NCWW site for all to see?

nn4jw

New User
Jim
Barry, I'm not seeing those links at all in the Shamrock thread if that's the thread you were referencing. Neither on my PC nor my tablet. Neither in Forefox nor Chrome.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
I was not clear that I was only using the Shamrock thread as an example. Hyperlinks are appearing in any thread I look at.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
I found the problem, not a virus, I had inadvertently added a bad extension to Chrome. Certainly a learning experience.

I would like to know if Chrome for Android (mobile) has extensions that can be deleted. I am having a problem with full page ads popping up on my Android phone.

Last edited:

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Barry, on my Android phone, I have only used Dolphin browser with tremendous success! never any problems! I've heard other horror stories like yours with Chrome on Android phones. Just my experience....

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS