Anyone want to use my lathe?

RobS.

Robert Slone
Senior User
I have an older lathe from Central Machinery (model 123) which I haven't used in years. Not sure that I want to sell it but I thought someone might want to use it to try their hand at turning. It has 5 speeds and I think the bed is 3', maybe a little longer. I have a set of gouges also. I found a face plate several years ago from CF that fits it but I didn't buy it. I'd rather someone use it than to just see it sit on the table in my shop. No charge.

RobS.

Robert Slone
Senior User
That should be ok. I'll be out of town the 10th through the 15th. Any time after that. My phone # is 252-883-4900

GoodWComputers

New User
Brendan
I have an older lathe from Central Machinery (model 123) which I haven't used in years. Not sure that I want to sell it but I thought someone might want to use it to try their hand at turning. It has 5 speeds and I think the bed is 3', maybe a little longer. I have a set of gouges also. I found a face plate several years ago from CF that fits it but I didn't buy it. I'd rather someone use it than to just see it sit on the table in my shop. No charge.

Hi Rob, are you looking for someone to take the lathe out of your shop, or just come use it at your place? Where are you located?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS