ANYONE IN ASHEVILLE/HENDERSONVILLE INTERESTED IN PHENOLIC MATERIAL?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I can make a trip to the Asheville Klingspors Store next Saturday afternoon if there's enough interest. Enough interest would be 3 sheets of phenolic! 1/2" sheets in 5'x5' and 3/4" in 4'x5' and 5'x5'. May be a scratch here or there, but mostly without any blemish. Price is $5 per square foot for 1/2" and $6 for 3/4". Better prices for multiple sheets. I need to move what I have left as owner of shop where I stored it needs it gone by end of April. Thank you, and let me know!

Ray Morgan

Ray
Corporate Member
I would take a sheet of 1/2 inch off your hand if you would stop at exit 90 Nebo Lake James exit on your way to Asheville on Saturday. Ray

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Last chance to order phenolic materials for Asheville, Hendersonville, Western Carolinas. I will be loading truck and trailer tomorrow. Right now only stop is Nebo, exit 90 on I-40. Thanks folks!

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Chuck, Raymond and I will be at the Ashville Klingspor’s on Saturday the 23rd if you need a pony express this direction.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
sawman 101 said: Last chance to order phenolic materials for Asheville, Hendersonville, Western Carolinas. I will be loading truck and trailer tomorrow. Right now only stop is Nebo, exit 90 on I-40. Thanks folks!
Bruce,

I have been at my daughter's home in eastern NC all week and won't be seeing you at Klingspor's on Saturday since I won't leave here until Sunday. If at all possible, I'd like to come by to see you on Sunday afternoon in Newton to pick up the piece of 3/4" phenolic we've discussed. 24" x 42" or thereabouts. You can PM or email me your address if Sunday works. Thanks.

Rob Payne

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Since there is no interest in the phenolic sheets Asheville way, I will not be coming to the Fletcher Klingspors Saturday. I will make the delivery to Nebo area, exit 90. Thank you for your consideration.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS