Anyone going to Klingspor Extravaganza?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Anyone planning on going to the Klingspor Extravaganza this year? I know NCWWi probably has a booth setup.

http://klingsporextra.blogspot.com/

blog_extra_head.gif

[MOUSE]Check out Alex's spotlight in their blog![/MOUSE]

bwat

New User
Bill
I'll be there, not sure which day - depends on travel schedule. There are usually a few decent show specials (always a Klingspor deal or 3), no freight for takeaways and less sales tax than the Charlotte shows. Yes, I've talked myself into it!:icon_thum

timf67

New User
Tim
I hope to attend as well. I was advised that I would be able to get a good deal on one of the new delta midi lathes...

DavidF

New User
David
Yes, probably, always some good deals to be had and a good day out with fellow woodworkers! Lunch is a bonus!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I've only missed one year out of the last five, and I hope that I will be able to keep that record going. If the Boss will allow, I'll be there.
Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
NCWW normally has a large presence there. We have a large booth space at this show. Stay tuned for more info:gar-Bi:gar-Bi.

M

McRabbet

We are working on it folks -- I'm meeting with Coleman Fourshee later this week and the event is at the center of our discussion. Details to follow.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I've always been there for both days. This year it may only be one day unless there enough I can do to keep me busy. Can only buy so many tools:rotflm:

M

McRabbet

I've always been there for both days. This year it may only be one day unless there enough I can do to keep me busy. Can only buy so many tools:rotflm:
Well, we can try to keep you busy doing some demos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors