Any more Amazon Bessey Clamp Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
A couple months ago some of you would post about Amazon.com having some sweet Bessey clamp deals (like 60" clamps for $20).

Do these exist any more? How were you guys finding out about them? I know the deals usually only lasted hours ...

I'd love to find some deals like that ...

Monty

New User
Monty
Keep your eyes open - this time of year is usually the right time to look out for deals like that.

thrytis

New User
Eric
The easiest way is to watch BT3Central's bargain alert forum or Woodnet. :) Amazon Price Watch will email you notification of price drops, but you also have to keep an eye on special promotions like $25 off $150 or 20% off Bessey, because the price watch doesn't account for those. To see a list of current promotions, go to Amazon's Tools & Hardware page and click on the "Today's Deals" link. The best deals are usually a combination of a good price plus an additional discount. Also check your gold box before you buy- they show up there fairly regularly for an extra dollar or two off.

Sully

New User
jay
Add whatever you are interested in to your Amazon shopping cart and then check it frequently (I admit to clamp induced OCD).

If the price drops or raises you'll get a notification in your shopping cart. And/or you can sign up for notification at Amazon Price Watch although I think that scan of the Amazon inventory only runs every 24 hours (which means you could miss the deals if they are only up for a few hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors