Another Wood Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this but here goes.

World Timber Corporation of Hubert NC (East of Jacksonville) is a supplier of exotic lumber in eastern NC. Web site -- http://www.worldtimbercorp.com/index.html

I bought most of the maple that I used to build my kitchen cabinet. I am fairly close so I drove to their site and picked it up but they will ship but have a minimum amount. But you can mix the order to reach the minimum. Ask for Matt.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow, that sounds like a great find. I will make sure that it is included in our Wood Supliers list. Where in the state are they located? I am guessing the south east???? Thanks for the information:icon_thum
Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another wow! I wonder if they would let me just hang out for a few hours 8-O

DaveO, Hubert is close to Stella. Or you can put a canoe/kayak in at Maysville and enjoy the wonders of the White Oak River in route to Hubert :mrgreen:
Met my first alligator on the White Oak :eusa_shhh

Sapwood

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
DaveO said:
Wow, that sounds like a great find. I will make sure that it is included in our Wood Suppliers list. Where in the state are they located? I am guessing the south east???? Thanks for the information:icon_thum

Dave,

You guessed right. South East NC, near the coast and near Jacksonville and just a few miles dwon the road from Camp LeJeune Marine Corps Base where many of the Marines are stationed that are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Also where I worked for 24+ years.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
DaveO said:
Wow, that sounds like a great find. I will make sure that it is included in our Wood Supliers list. Where in the state are they located? I am guessing the south east???? Thanks for the information:icon_thum

Dave, did this company get added to the wood supplier list?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Splinter said:
Dave, did this company get added to the wood supplier list?

Not yet, as it is set up currently Steve C is the only one who can add any supplier to the list. I have 3 new ones including yours that need to be added when he returns. I won't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS