Annual Mid West Tool Collectors Raleigh Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbsed

New User
Ed
Hi all,

Date added to initial post - sorry to have left this out - bad to get old!

Not sure this is the best location for this announcement as it has been a while since I have been on so if this needs to be moved, please do so.

Yes, it is that time of the year again for the July M-WTCA Area Q meeting here in Raleigh, NC on the Saturday 23rd of July. Last year we had almost 300 people who share an interest in all aspects of antique/traditional wood working tools gather. This is a great opportunity to meet others that share this interest, hear an interesting program (discussion and demos of welding cast iron the right way), buy/sell tools, see great displays of tools and eat a good old BBQ lunch.

Preregistration is required so if you are interested or have quesitons, please contact me.

We will also be giving an update on where we (M-WTCA) are in supporting the Thomas Day House in Milton as well as the Tobacco Farm Life Museum.

For additional information on M-WTCA, visit our national website at www.mwtca.org.

We do not offer online registration for this event. After all, we are all about antique/traditional tools!! Best I can do is e-mail you a registration form and then it is up to the post office to take over.

Thanks Ed Hobbs, Raleigh, NC

M

McRabbet

I will be attending again this year -- it is a members meeting, but guests may come as well at the invitation of a member for $15 a head -- PM me if you'd like to attend. The Meet is at Ed's home on Inwood Road, off Lake Wheeler Rd just south of the NC Ag development center. Good opportunity to buy old tools, partake in a auction, enjoy a great BBQ lunch and enjoy some serious jawboning with others!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
It is a great event. Well worth the time and money even if you do not collect antique tools.

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
Check's in the mail to join the MWTCA. How does one preregister for the event assuming I get a reply by then?

hobbsed

New User
Ed
Bruce,

Don't worry about a reply as the mail travels fast to us!

Please send me a PM and I will send the form on to you.

Thanks Ed

PS.. Looking forward to having you with us. Guarentee you two things.. You won't need a jacket and you won't go away hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS