Not open for further replies.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Cool!
Whad ya' buy?????

(vicariously living through other people's purchases!)

FlyingRon

Ron
Cool, that's an unexpected consequence of getting us registered with them as a non-profit for last year's raffle I guess. I turned it on for me too. Too bad I didn't see it earlier. I buy a ton of stuff Amazon Prime. I've taken almost $800 of coins to the coinstar machines and turned them into amazon vouchers (they give you 100 pennies on the dollar if you do that rather than paying a commision to Coinstar).

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I have been linked to it for about a year. There should be thousands donated to us by now as much as the Mrs uses amazon....

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
It is a small amount donated to us with every purchase you make and costs you nothing.

We receive about $75 to $100 per quarter from them. Not a big source of income, but every little bit helps. Our last quarterly deposit from them was about $79.

Thank you for your support - this is a simple way to show your support for our organization while doing what you'd do anyway.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I use Smile for all my Amazon orders and indeed I use it a lot. 94 orders so far in 2016 and $17 was donated to NCWW

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
All of my Amazon orders are through Smile - sorry, I didn't keep track. :embaresse

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
All my Amazon orders go through Smile and donate to the site. Great way to support the forum.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
All of my Amazon orders are through Smile - sorry, I didn't keep track. :embaresse

For Raymond and others.

If you go to your main Amazon Smiles page. You know the page where toward the upper left middle you will see "Supporting: NORTH CAROLINA WOODWORKER INC". Use your mouse and put your cursor over NORTH CAROLINA WOODWORKER INC. It should pop up your total. No mouse click is required. I have donated $21.06 as of November 26, 2016.

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Here's the info I have listed.
You have generated:
$16.94
as of November 26, 2016
Your current charity
North Carolina Woodworker Inc has received:
$874.01
as of November 2016

Nice little addition to NCWW overall.

Rick M

New User
Rick
I saw something yesterday it said 40% of my orders were Amazon Smile, apparently I need to do better at staying on Smile. In any case, $12.68 from me year to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS