Alex's YouTube video

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
If anyone has not seen Alex's Youtube video here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9uQv5sKibk

Alex I just want you to know that it is good to see such a young man taking on the responsibility for his college future in these days - I want to personally thank you for giving me hope in the younger generation when I have lost that hope - I am sure when I was much much younger the ones that where at my age that I am now felt the same of my generation - Keep up the good work and may you be blessed in all you do

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I liked the video. Good pacing unlike many I see on youtube. Also good to see Alex using all the right safety equipment. What finish was that on the pen?

AlexL

New User
Alex Lesniak
Thanks Phillip, I'm going to start on another video this time on how to make an aluminum laminated celtic knot. This will be more of a how to video. But I have to finish the article for woodturning design first.

Doug, the finish on that pen is mylands sanding sealer and then friction polish. I used mylands only because it was fast for the video. alex

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Excellent video, Alex!!!!

(Now I understand how you guys do the Celtic knots!!!:icon_cheers)

You have me looking forward to your future videos and of course tomorrow nights news clip.:wsmile:

Wayne

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Wow, that was awesome Alex. You have some real knowledge and skill there. Thanks for the excellent video.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Alex, love the video, you are rapidly becoming famous! Of course, the real show of fame will be when someone spoofs your video with Yakety Sax music :rolf:
Looking forward to your next one.

eyekode

New User
Salem
Nice video, nice shop and nice skillz :).
I have to admit I had no idea what those 45's would look like once turned. Really neat!
Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS