Alex is my hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just rec'd the Sept issue of Wood Magazine. Much to my delight our own Alex Lesniak has a nice feature story about his turning pens for college. NCWW even gets a mention.

WAY TO GO ALEX!!!!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
CONGRATS ALEX! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
I was just reading that article myself. Looks great... Congratulations Alex, continued success..

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Have not opened my copy yet, but will have to and read it. :eusa_danc :eusa_danc:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

sawduster

New User
Robert
WOO HOO !!! :eusa_clap :icon_thum :eusa_clap Most excellent, Young Master :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

GeorgeL

New User
George
I can't wait to read it.

There should be an article on Celtic knots in the same issue that Alex helped develop.

George

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can't wait to read it.

There should be an article on Celtic knots in the same issue that Alex helped develop.

George

Yes the second article is in the magazine but I did not see a by-line. I did see your by-line as the photo guy for Alex's pens...Gee I have seen that pic before :gar-Bi

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Just received my issue today.

1st thing that I read and can honestly say that it is a great testimony to your talents, Alex! And, seeing the reference to NCWW, your contributions and subsequent reward mention just further reinforces your wonderful talent.

Sounds to me that that college fund is continuing to build at a fantastic rate!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Congrats and I am sure that you make us all proud to know you here at NCWW.

(BTW. Your Dad did a great job with all of the photo shots too!)

Wayne

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
I just got my copy and knew there would be a thread here. Congrats Alex, that is awesome! A full double page spread with pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS