Alex Entertains at The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The Extravaganza went well for ncww. But the highlight of "our" show, was Alex and his wonderful pen turning demo. During the two days we all had a small audience for our demos, but when Alex stepped up to the stage, this is what happened:

Thanks Rob for letting me borrow your photos:eek:.

Alex, that was an awesome presentation, You are hereby volunteered for next year. You drew the largest crowd of all us at ncww. Thank you!!

M

McRabbet

I just hope that George took some pictures (do you think?) and will upload them to the Photo Gallery I created and will add them here! I agree with Tracy, Alex's demonstration was the hit of the show!

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
You can bet if he's at the show next year I'm going to have a seat up front. This is a demo worth waiting for. Who knows how much more he'll be able to show and do in a years time too, maybe another video of a different style pen? I can see money in those too, video demos on a disc for a price. I'd buy!!!!

GeorgeL

New User
George
I just hope that George took some pictures (do you think?) and will upload them to the Photo Gallery I created and will add them here! I agree with Tracy, Alex's demonstration was the hit of the show!

Hi Rob,

I did take a few pictures of Alex in action and I will upload them to your gallery when I get home from work tonight, but they really don't show anything different than yours.

I will say that Alex had a blast doing the demo. He was a little nervous, to say the least, but is already planning on his presentation for next year.

George

GeorgeL

New User
George
You can bet if he's at the show next year I'm going to have a seat up front. This is a demo worth waiting for. Who knows how much more he'll be able to show and do in a years time too, maybe another video of a different style pen? I can see money in those too, video demos on a disc for a price. I'd buy!!!!

Hi Phillip,

Alex is already planning on making a complete video tutorial on the celtic knot. Something more in depth than his school project with narration explaining the process.

George

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Hi Rob,

I did take a few pictures of Alex in action and I will upload them to your gallery when I get home from work tonight, but they really don't show anything different than yours.

I will say that Alex had a blast doing the demo. He was a little nervous, to say the least, but is already planning on his presentation for next year.

George

Why wait 'til next year? I bet some of these TWA folks would love to have Alex over as the guest presenter. Man.. that kid is good! :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors