Albemarle to Youngsville Pony Express Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I plan to make a run tomorrow down to see sawduster. If anyone needs something transported, I've got room on/in the truck.

I'm in Albemarle, but could come to Salisbury for a meet. Let me know today please.

:wsmile:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I could use a 1 5/8 drywall screw! not realy but I'll be around all morning so far as I know if ya want to stop by. I'm about 5 min from dusters work and 7 min from his house. PM if ur stopping!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have some large logs that need to go to the Raleigh area. Don't know if that is in your route. Call me on my cell.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Reggie ... I would love to get this sign in your truck. I have to work during the day, but maybe I could meet up with you in the evening tonight? Where might you be? I'll be coming from east Charlotte.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Jeremy: I've got a Christmas dinner thing tonite at 6:30. Would you be able to come as far as Locust?

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I plan to make a run tomorrow down to see sawduster. If anyone needs something transported, I've got room on/in the truck.

I'm in Albemarle, but could come to Salisbury for a meet. Let me know today please.

:wsmile:

I'm picking up a scroll saw portrait from Sawduster tomorrow. Maybe Reggie, Robert, Fred, and I can get together at lunch tomorrow and swap some sawdust stories. :eusa_danc

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I'm picking up a scroll saw portrait from Sawduster tomorrow. Maybe Reggie, Robert, Fred, and I can get together at lunch tomorrow and swap some sawdust stories. :eusa_danc

why soytenly!:gar-La; the more the merrier.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Lookin' forward to seein' you'se all! :wsmile:

Where did we finally decide to meet? Your place or in Youngsville? :dontknow::icon_scra

:dontknow: dealers choice.:gar-La; you and duster started it so..........:rotflm: whatever ya'll decide. if ya want to meet here we could do a mini shop crawl. thats about the only way I can get around my shop right now anyway!

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I'm meeting Robert at his workplace at 11:45. From there.....:dontknow::dontknow:. Guess I'll follow him to...wherever.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I'm meeting Robert at his workplace at 11:45. From there.....:dontknow::dontknow:. Guess I'll follow him to...wherever.

just talked to robert he said he would get hold of you. 10:45 is what he was saying. reggie is gonna be at my place around 11:00 and robert is closing shop at that time and coming here. then lunch somewhere. see ya tomorrow.:icon_cheers

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
just talked to robert he said he would get hold of you. 10:45 is what he was saying. reggie is gonna be at my place around 11:00 and robert is closing shop at that time and coming here. then lunch somewhere. see ya tomorrow.:icon_cheers

OK, the Pony (actually my "Goat" 1500) is set to run tomorrow morning. Picked up a suspicious looking package, wrapped in brown paper from WoodWrangler tonight in a covert location in a small town between Charlotte and me. Also, a bag of some stuff that could be shavings, or ????? :dontknow::dontknow::icon_scra

Fred, if'n I ain't there on time, stay by the phone. When they give me that one call, I don't wanter flub it! I should have known that when I agreed to do that Italian/Cajun (woodartz) a favor I might be gettin' involved wit "da boyz."

:swoon:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Well, I got my sign up on the express! Thanks Reggie!

Since I found out what that package is, I'm gonna mount it on the grill of my "Goat". I believe you said the finish wasn't dry yet? That should take care of that, and, maybe add a few bugs for effect!
:rotflm:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Since I found out what that package is, I'm gonna mount it on the grill of my "Goat". I believe you said the finish wasn't dry yet? That should take care of that, and, maybe add a few bugs for effect!
:rotflm:

Oh cool! redneck shelac!:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS