Agazzani B20 For Sale !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Vicmarc VL300 Long Bed Wood Lathe (VL--‐300EVCM)

Agazzani B20 Bandsaw w/ 13" Resaw Capacity 3HP 230v Single Ph.

Jet Tools "Dust Dog" Dust Collector DC 1200 CFM W/CANISTER (never used)

Complete collection of Wood Turning Tools, sharpening setup, outboard attachment and accessories.

Please e-mail Tom for a complete listing and descriptions, as well as item by item pricing.

:help: if i only had some spare cash laying around!!! ...that is some awesome equipment.

Not anymore. Drove to Asheville late yesterday and made a deal for the Agazzani, dust collector and the Vicmark lathe. Brought back all the loose items but will have to go back for the 3 machines. Very excited! Can't wait to try them out.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Not anymore. Drove to Asheville late yesterday and made a deal for the Agazzani, dust collector and the Vicmark lathe. Brought back all the loose items but will have to go back for the 3 machines. Very excited! Can't wait to try them out.

I thought all those sucking sounds were from the impending hurricane!:rotflm: Nice score Mr. sanders.:icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

And close enough that I can see them in person:eusa_danc.

Windy

New User
Windy
That's great, welcome to the Agazzani club, you'll never go back to the old "screech" style bandsaws ever again !!!

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
From the looks of your work, it doesn't appear that you really needed them. Congrats on such a fine score. There is nothing like working with tools of that quality; especially having your skills!

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Steve,
You made a heck of a score. I could not believe that nobody bid on that Vic. I stared at that auction more than once over the seven days. Is that an addition to the PM or will it be a replacement. If you need any help moving it give me a call. 900+ lbs ,should not need any ballast?
Did the lathe have the outboard turning attachment?
Greg

Greg,

I am keeping the 3520B, the Vicmarc will just join the stable. It is a long bed and does have the outboard turning attachment. I also got a 5 gallon bucket of nice turning tools, a Delta slow speed grinder, 2 Vicmarc chucks, asst. jaws, the Agazzani B20, a Jet cannister 1200 cfm dust collector and a lot of other misc. stuff. I am beginning my newest shop expansion, 36' by 48' in Sept or early October. I needed to fill it up too!

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Steve,
I'd say your off to a good start. I'm guessing that the rest of your acquisition was on par with the lathe price. WOW you did good.
Greg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS