Ad renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I think we talked about this at the BoD meeting and again between Tracy and me. My memory is failing me! What do I need to do to bill the advertisers and to whom?

BTW, Steve C just told me today that I had to update the barometer with every donation. I never have done it in the past and wonder who did?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The treasurer has in the past updated the barometer. I suggest a little lag time to keep the donations coming in as we have done in the past. I will get the ad stuff to you tonight.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I know I didn't do the Fall drive! Some kind soul must have done for me like maybe Bas or Jim:confused: Now that I know I'll do it.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Only BOD members can see the donations. I think I remember helping you do the fall drive. The main thing is to make sure the payments are in paypal before adding them to the barometer. They show up on the barometer list one step before paypal.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Barbara - thanks!
It is an education seeing what all the other BOD members do! Know it isn't said often enough, and probably because most have no clue what goes on - You guys rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS