AAW Symposium

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good Show. Great volunteers.
Every lady at the show stopped by our booth - I heard "where is this Charlie guy a lot"
Here is the proof: There are more photos in the gallery AAW 2019 in Other Events

Attachments

• IMG_0261.JPG
    9.3 MB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0255.JPG
    8.4 MB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0282.JPG
    7.6 MB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0289.JPG
    7.6 MB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0268.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 276

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dang Phil. You had to ruin it and get me in one of the pictures. I was only taking up space.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Scott, can those photos be posted to this site as well for any of us that don't use facebook, etc?

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
OBTW, I believe that shiny spot left of center (photo #261) is our own Stuart Kent who was a featured demonstrator in two booths (Harvey and Easy Wood - both of whom have products sold by Klingspor) on the trade show floor and two rotations during the 'tech' sessions.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
It was a great show! I wish I could have helped a little, but the 3 hour ride really took it's toll. My knees and left hip sometimes go into rebellion when I sit in the car for long periods; I do better in my Colorado PU. Still gimping around today, but there is much to be done regardless.
I applaud all you NCWW stalwarts that helped at the show, you had a very nice booth and demo's. Charlie's display was absolutely amazing! It just proves there are no better turners in America than those who are a part of NCWW. Thank you to all of you for working so hard and joyfully to teach your woodworking skills to others!
AND A BIG SHOUT OUT TO KLINGSPORS AND COLEMAN FOURSHEE FOR SPONSORING THE FLOOR SPACE FOR US AND OTHER GROUPS! THANK YOU!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS