A VETERANS DAY SALUTE TO ALL VETERANS

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I want to raise my hand in a salute to all veterans everywhere today. No matter where thay served, whether in the U.S., overseas, in the combat zone, or in supporting roles, everyone of them took the same oath, to defend the Constitution of the United States Of America, even at the cost of their lives. Once that was taken, they no longer had control of their destinies, they went wherever our nation sent them to serve.
To everyone of you who have served, or are now serving, it's my honor to salute you this Veterans Day 2019! God bless you all!
Bruce Swanson, DC3, United States Navy, Vietnam 1965-1966

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I second that salute! (and thank you too Bruce)
I think about my freedom often and the people who make it possible (even for people I disagree with, I appreciate that they too have their voice!)

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Same salute. Thank you sir. Special thanks to those now serving. In today's circumstances, half the world is a potential combat zone when it comes to US troops.
USAF 1967-1997, Vietnam 1969-1970; Southwest Asia 1992 & 1993.

Last edited:

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Thankyou for that great post Bruce. My thanks to all who served also

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce, Thanks for important thread. Again thanks to all that have or are currently serving.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
US Army 1978-1988, and to everyone else who served THANK YOU!!

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Thank you to all veterans for their unselfish service to insure our freedom. And thanks Bruce for your excellent post.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you to those serving, those who have served, and families who have been part of your service for all of us. A special thank you to gold star families and even more so those who have served and are gold star parents.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Thank you to all our brave and selfless veterans for their service and keeping safe what we treasure the most in our country, Freedom.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
I AGREE ! ........... the United States takes care of our people, and we should Always take care of the Veterans.

I lived overseas in the Middle East and when I returned, my friends would ask me what did you discover. My Answer "I discovered Freedom" because it is not there ...... that freedom we all enjoy came from all Americans of all types protecting it. I wish everyone here would go and see how bad it could really be without it. Happy Veterans Days !

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
USCG 1967-1993. Thanks to all that have served or are serving.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS