A question for y'all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I received the following PM from Red this evening concerning selling something on our site...

red said:
I am looking to sell a state quarter collection that I have in order to help pay some bills. Is this something that I can post on the site? If so, under what catagory?

I have 96 rolls, four rolls each from the first 24 states to be made. I don't want to turn them in to the bank for face value, but I may have to end up doing that.

Thanks,

Red

I haven't responded yet, was wanting to get input on his question for posting in off topic. I know he can't post them in the classifieds...but I was unsure on starting a thread.

Awaiting further guidance.

M

McRabbet

IMHO, nope. He needs to find another way to sell his coins. They do not meet the Classified policy and we only allow wood to be sold in the Wood forum. Nothing may be sold in any other forum.

toolman

Administrator
Chad
IMHO, nope. He needs to find another way to sell his coins. They do not meet the Classified policy and we only allow wood to be sold in the Wood forum. Nothing may be sold in any other forum.

:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Same here. At the risk of sounding a bit cold, this does not become a woodworking issue just because he is one of us (a woodworker).

b4man

New User
Barbara
First, I'm having cable internet, cable phone etc issues today and it's coming and going intermittently but while I have it I wanted to remark on this thread.

Recently I wanted information regarding my tractor. I knew there were folks here that dealt with tractors and wanted some feed back on avenues to go about selling or fixing it . I posted a call out to find members who could help. I purposely did not post it for sale as I knew it wasn't allowed unless I wanted to construct some fancy wording to tie it into woodworking.

I bring this up to remind everyone that our community has enabled us some friendships that transcend the world of woodworking and I personally am grateful. I would advise the " seasoned" member to request help via PM from anyone having an interest in coin collecting with an obscure description of their needs. In the word seasoned I mean those who have participated enough to be known by many fellow members.

my .02

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS