A Gloat for my son

Status
Not open for further replies.

jglord

New User
John
My son, Peter, has been approved as an Eagle Scout after completion of this pavilion at an educational farm in New Hampshire near where he lives with his mother.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DSC_0028.jpg

His Eagle Court of Honor is scheduled for March 31. You know where I'll be.:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
John,

I know you must be very proud of his accomplishment! That is a very sturdy looking structure with some pretty impressive framing going on.

Have a safe trip to NH and don't spoil the lad too, too bad!

Wayne

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
That is some fine workmanship :icon_thum Please let your son know he did some impressive work on the pavilion :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Toddler

New User
Todd
That's a big achievement. Huge!
I don't think most people outside of the scouts (except maybe admissions people at colleges) realize how much work is involved. On top of that, he frames better than I do :lol:

Congrats.

Todd

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Congratulations from me to him. It is quite an accomplishment, and it will mean a lot in his future to people who know about it. You would be surprised as to how many important people were Scouts. All his hard work will pay off.
Beautiful pavillion also, I am sure it will be enjoyed and appreciated.
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
John, this is a well deserved gloat for you and your son :icon_thum Both you and he have reason to be proud. Great job!

Roger

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Your son did a great job on the pavilion and also becoming an Eagle Scout. I know you must be very proud. That is a fine looking structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS