A funny thing happened on the way home from Raleigh.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
.....a big 500 lb box marked Rikon followed me home in the back of my truck. Hmmm:eusa_thin ......I wonder what it could be?

RikonBS.JPG

Well, if you all will excuse me, I have to go eat a big bowl of Wheaties now so I can get this bear unloaded.

D L

Monty

New User
Monty
NICE!!! Hey, that looks familiar! Funny how those Rikon boxes from Raleigh can follow you home like that... I recently had one show up all the way over here in Hickory... did yours come with a giant Ewok, too?!?!?

01_IMG_0662.jpg

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
insomniac said:
NICE!!! did yours come with a giant Ewok, too?!?!?

:rolf:

Bummer.......I didn't get a giant Ewok:crybaby2: I wonder if he fell out of the truck on the way home? I sure could use him to help me unload this thing.

M

McRabbet

Just more victims of Woodguy Disease... must be a conspircay out there -- I got an announcement for sale at The Woodworking Store and a discount card for Lowes in the mail today. And a new catalog full of stuff... M gybe it was aGood thing my horoscope told me to do honey-do's today!:eusa_thin

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I feel sorry for all you guys that have that.. what's it called???
Woodguy disease...

:rolf::rolf::rolf:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Insomniac said:
a giant Ewok

01_IMG_0662.jpg

Hey, I resemble that remark. Dang, I am that remark. Nice picture, Insomniac, you got my I Love Wood sticker perfectly. D L Ames, you suck, that is a sweet and heavy BS. I am sure you will enjoy it. Dave:)

Last edited:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Well, I managed to get that big old box off the back of my truck last night.........and what to my surprise was inside once I broke open that crate?

RikonBS05.JPG

DaveO said:
D L Ames, you suck. Dave:)

Gee..........I guess I really do suck! :lol: :lol: :lol:

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Oh no! Woodguy's Disease must be spreading via the internet 8-O
Direct contact is not the only source of this insidious disease :bexclaim:

Oh yeah, you really suck DL :jealous:

Friday I had my first bandsaw break--scary, but it was over fast and only injury was to wallet. Does that justify purchasing one of those Rikons????

Sapwood

Jay

New User
Jay
Ames

Was that an attempt at a stealth gloat?! Your excitment must have overcome you! lol Have to say though if it had followed me home it would have been a week or two before I come back from cloud nine to make a post. Congrats that's a beauty.

woodguy1975

New User
John
Hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!

The disease is internet bound now. No one is safe. The only solution to the disease it run out and buy a major tool. While it won't cure the disease (there is no cure) it will alleviate the symptoms for a couple hours.

Just remember no matter how big of a machine you have, there is always one bigger. :rolf:

Excuse me, I feel the need to buy something. :evil: :evil:

John.

woodguy1975

New User
John
clowman said:
I feel sorry for all you guys that have that.. what's it called???
Woodguy disease...

:rolf::rolf::rolf:

Don't worry, Denial is part of the first stage of "Woodguy Disease". Wait till stage 4. Hehehehehehe. The only way to feel better is to buy tools weighing over 1000 lbs.

windknot

Scott
Senior User
Boy , Nice Bandsaw. I only wish you were closer than 2 hrs from Tarboro. I have some 8/4 mahogany and Maple I need resawn. Merry Christmas.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
windknot, I am currently waiting on a big shipment of 8/4 maple and oak that I plan on practicing my resawing technique with.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors