A Big Shout-Out to Klingspor and Coleman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Friday I went to Klingspor in Winston-Salem and loaded an extra-large box (see below) of hard maple cutoffs for use in NCWW Outreach Events. We will immediately make use of this wood at the Stanley County Agri-Civic Day and soon after at the 43rd Annual Stokes Stomp. Thanks to Coleman for Klingspor's continuing support of NCWW!

(P.S. If you have not volunteered for either Outreach activity, please consider doing so).

attachment.php

Attachments

• Klingspor.jpg
    Klingspor.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 298

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Thank you Coleman for coming thru for Outreach once again. Folks please support your local Klingspor Store as they doso much for NCWW and or Outreach program

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
Friday I went to Klingspor in Winston-Salem and loaded an extra-large box (see below) of hard maple cutoffs for use in NCWW Outreach Events. ....

What time were you there? Maybe I was there at the same time and missed you. I was there around 4:30pm

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I second Dirk's comments about Klingspors outstanding support to the woodworking community. They are our number 1 supporter, and they also support other groups by opening their facilities for club meetings, demonstrations, and classes, as well as special discounts, generous prizes for our fund drives, and other events. Only when you've lived someplace else where there are no woodworking supply stores can you begin to appreciate how very fortunate we are that Klingspors has chosen NC as their base of operations in North America. I hope they continue to prosper and grow in the Old North State!

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
What time were you there? Maybe I was there at the same time and missed you. I was there around 4:30pm

Scott, Sorry I missed seeing you. I was there around 10:30 A.M. and didn't go into the store, only to the loading dock.

BTW, KenofCary helped me get started with cutting light saber blanks yesterday and I spent the better part of today drilling holes for flashlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS