A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ETHAN!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
It's been a long, long time since we've heard from a really great member of NCWW, Ethan Poole. I know he has some very debilitating health problems, but I just want to send greetings to Ethan, let him know he is missed, as well as all the wisdom he shared here, and wish him well. So here's to you old friend! May you enjoy life as best you can!

JohnW

New User
John
Thank you Bruce for the shout out to Ethan. I miss his well researched and thought out posts. Also commend him for his honesty and strength in sharing a bit of his story with us, his fellow wood workers.
Ethan's advice has helped me numerous times. I'm grateful for his input and my hope is that he finds peace and can make his way back to NCWW.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I'll second that! Ethan, hope you're doing well.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
One of the many friends that I've never actually met in person, but that I truly cherish and respect. Glad I got to know him somewhat in these pages. Hope he is doing well.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
I, too, have never met Ethan, but have always appreciated his response to questions, as well as his work to keep the organizations's site running smoothly. I don't think anyone has more thoroughly responded to issues/questions posed by fellow woodworkers!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Ethan you are missed my friend! This community has reaped the benefit of your knowedge and willingness to help others so many times. Sending you positive energy and hope all is well in your world Blessed be~

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Hope you're seeing this Ethan, no need to reply, just know we're thinking of you and you're loved by many. J

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS