Howie

Howie
Senior User
Listed 13 hours ago in Louisburg, NC
1675065351292.png

J_Graham

Graham
Corporate Member
I messaged him a couple of times and got back automated responses to questions I didn't ask haha.

Wilsoncb

Williemakeit
Corporate Member
Lots of scammers on FBM. Be very careful buying anything remotely and don’t use Zelle (No fraud protection).

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Read the 'customer reviews' all dated 2023 on a unit long discontinued. I have the one w/o the reversible head and promise it is a loud, shaky piece of work 'out of the box!' The stand is the culprit - thin metal. I enclosed my stand - boxed it in, tying the legs together and taking the flex out nicely. Also added a LINK BELT (I think it takes a smaller width belt thn I had - but it works).

Whatever you do, don't believe "DAVE" ->> :mad:

Ptofimpact

Pete
User
I concur with Howie, family member Bought something there, then two bogus charges, 495.00, and 1490.00, took two months to square it up

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
" . . . then two bogus charges . . ."

Not sure how these charges appeared/came about, but it sounds as if they 'appeared' on someone's credit card (or, worse - on their Debit Card!*) - as likely as not because they shared their card number(s) with the vendor or an apparent third party.

I do not do that if there is any way to avoid it. I do use PayPal whenever possible - putting my own Intermediary between my accounts and the perp -er seller/vendor. With Craigslist and such, "Face to Face" and "Cash on the Barrel Head" avoids most issues short of armed theft.

(;harles

* "Never use a DEBIT card !! (Do you ask "Why" or "Why not?"? - Well, because, when you debit, the vendor deducts the cash from your checking account before you can leave the store or gas station. However, when you deploy your MASTERCARD, VISA or some other 'credit card,' you do not have to pay for what you bought for a month or so - and that, only if you should live so long. )

Back when I was a smokin youth of fifty or so, buying "Whatever's the least expensive ciggarette, 'cause I don't want to over pay to get the cancer," the probability, I might tell the clerk, that I would be dead in thirty days was "above average for smokers."

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS