6” Stationary Jointer

TBoomz

New User
Ron
Oops, my bad. It's an 8" jointer Delta milwaukee crescent with cast iron base. ser. # 9817 - A
If interested, i'll post pix.

TBoomz

New User
Ron
60" long. Cord's been disconnected; plus, it's currently in a shed w/out power. Hasn't been used in 10+ yrs. Cylinder head turns freely.... Picked wrong time of day to photograph & flash refused to flash. Will try again tomorrow.

Dswasserman

New User
David
60" long. Cord's been disconnected; plus, it's currently in a shed w/out power. Hasn't been used in 10+ yrs. Cylinder head turns freely.... Picked wrong time of day to photograph & flash refused to flash. Will try again tomorrow.
Thanks for looking into this. Unfortunately the bed is too long for my space so I’m going to look for something smaller. Best of luck trying to sell it.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
I recently bought a cutech 8" jointer. it is a bench top size unit.

Jointers They run from 290.00 to 450. Amazon also sells this brand. I bought it with the spiral rotary carbide head. Gotta say the rotary head is pretty cool. It works well and like you. I have very limited space

I actually am using an old piano bench as its table. Worth checking them out.

Dswasserman

New User
David
Thanks for the info. Glad to hear you're enjoying the Cutech. I ended up finding a brand new Ridgid on CL that fits my space perfectly. Looking forward to using it soon.

Reactions: Oka

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
I am clearing out excess tools and such.
DELTA Shopmaster 6-Inch 3/4-Horsepower Open Stand Jointer, 115/230-Volt 1 Phase
Heavy-duty 6-inch jointer with three-knife cutterhead and steel stand
Center-mounted fence tilts for beveling and chamfering
3/4 HP motor generates 4,800 RPM and a cutterhead speed of 14,400 CPM
Measures 46 x 28 x 39 inches (LxWxH) and weighs about 200 pounds
Large 46-inch table supports stock up to six inches wide
Extra set of fresh cutter knives and two push pads included
4" Dust Collection outlet
Presently covered in naturally occurring saw dust - no extra charge.
Pics of new model included for clarity.
Manual Online: DELTA JT360 INSTRUCTION MANUAL Pdf Download.
Manual D/L able .pdf: https://atxhs.org/images/9/9e/Delta_JT360_Jointer_Manual.pdf
Asking $275 on CL should be posted there this afternoon w/pics

rusty

New User
Rusty
Looking to buy an 8" insert jointer from cutech, does anyone have a coupon they want to let go?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS