300th post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I had to break it this morning.
:bigeek3:
Dave:) , 300 posts he can't know anything about woodworking 'cause he's always in front of the computer, posting useless drivel.

Last edited:

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
Well apparently you haven't been working hard enough... at least 15 post since 10am. Trying for the number one poster spot? Steve might ban you if you try and pass him :eusa_sile

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Naw, Steve will have to address enough problems on this site to always surpass my posting abilities. My number of posts only goes to show that I don't do enough woodworking and am only talking out of my arse. I will make something tomorrow, I promise, it might not be pretty though, but I will make some saw dust. Dave:)

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
Right NOW, you and Steve are tied at 348 posts :icon_thum ... That means you had him by one post for at least a while :eusa_whis.....

just say'in

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveO:)

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
:rotflm::rolf::rotflm:

BTW, Sonja say's your a nut... I think she means it in the best possible way :wav:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tell Sonja to catch up we need to hear what our other sex has to say. A bunch of boys talking sheet ain't no fun. We need a woman's opinion. Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS