2nd Place prize-John C Campbell Folk School

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
Wow! Mike Mathews called Saturday to tell me I won a prize at the picnic raffle. Believe it or not, when I was purchasing my tickets and looking at the prizes that were to be raffled off, the John C Campbell Folk School prize was #1 on my list. Last year the prize recipient put it up for sale and I just missed buying it from them. Looks like I get to go now after all. I do have one big problem... I have so many interests, which one do I pick? Woodturning, carving, blacksmithing? This is going to be very hard to decide.
Sorry I was unable to attend the picnic this year. I was sleeping so I could work nightshift that night. Thanks everyone!!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats Sam, I certainly hope you enjoy what ever you decide to take.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
That is GREAT Sam!
IF you have a chance to speak to "someone in charge" during your class - please thank them for the donation and tell them we appreciate their continued support.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Glad you got what you wanted. Now for the many choices - I'd have trouble with that one myself. They have a huge variety of interesting classes.

Maybe we just need to camp out there for the summer - nah, probably get too expensive.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors