2nd CHANCE PHENOLIC RUN!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
2nd phenolic material distribution run Saturday, April 6. Depending on where you can meet with me to pick up phenolic materials will determine the route I will take to deliver to you. Consider this my and your last chance sale. After this run I must move all the phenolic materials I have left to my barn, a chore I don't really want to do. I have in stock approximately 12- 1/2" full sheets and about the same number of 3/4" sheets, some 4x5" and a few 5x5" on the bottom. Still have numerous boxes of cutoffs, and 3 sheets 2'x5' and greater. If you would like to contact me to negotiate lower prices for multiple sheets, I will make you smile! Please respond to this thread about any future sales I haven't covered with you. I will be making a stop at Phil S's shop in Raleigh that day.
There are at 2, 3/4 sheets that are blue, and some green, and some lighter, various colored 3/4"

Last edited:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce, minor point that Saturday is April 6

For all those coming to pickup phenolic, consider making a few Urns for Vets and joining us for lunch

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Bruce if you are still coming through Greensboro and can make a stop at the Moose Cafe like you mentioned earlier I would like to get a two 3'x5' sheets (one 3/4" and one 1/2"). Let me know if that works for you.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce if you are still coming through Greensboro and can make a stop at the Moose Cafe like you mentioned earlier I would like to get a two 3'x5' sheets (one 3/4" and one 1/2"). Let me know if that works for you.

It shall happen Jeremy, and thank you!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Talk about short memory, I knew the date was wrong and changed it, right back to where I was wrong to begin with; I think I've got it right this time, and thank you!o_O

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Talk about short memory, I knew the date was wrong and changed it, right back to where I was wrong to begin with; I think I've got it right this time, and thank you!o_O

Hey LOOK, whatever you did Bruce, the date is corrected now.
You just gotta appreciate the small things in life, and celebrate the big ones - you get to decide which one this is.

copythat

New User
Rob
2nd phenolic material distribution run Saturday, April 6. Depending on where you can meet with me to pick up phenolic materials will determine the route I will take to deliver to you. Consider this my and your last chance sale. After this run I must move all the phenolic materials I have left to my barn, a chore I don't really want to do. I have in stock approximately 12- 1/2" full sheets and about the same number of 3/4" sheets, some 4x5" and a few 5x5" on the bottom. Still have numerous boxes of cutoffs, and 3 sheets 2'x5' and greater. If you would like to contact me to negotiate lower prices for multiple sheets, I will make you smile! Please respond to this thread about any future sales I haven't covered with you. I will be making a stop at Phil S's shop in Raleigh that day.
There are at 2, 3/4 sheets that are blue, and some green, and some lighter, various colored 3/4"
I am just now catching up on this offer. How much for a full sheet, 4'x8'x3/4", and would it be suitable for a CNC work surface? If so, where do I have to go to pick up the sheet?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Full sheets of 3/4" are 5'x5', although I may have some 4'x5' also, on the bottom of the pallet. The 5x5 sheets are $6 per square foot = $150.00 or the 4x5 = $120.00. It will depend on which sheets I will be able to as the pallets are stacked one on another, and I don't have access to the forklift unless the owner is there. It looks like the best place to meetup would be the Moose Café in the Farmers Market in Greensboro, Saturday morning, April 6. My phone # 828-238-6514

ck1999

Chris
User
I will take one of the 3/4 24x36 pieces. And meet you at Phils on the 6th.

Phil, what is the times for the urn workshop?

Chris

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Bruce, I'll come over to Phil's on Saturday to pickup and pay for my order. Thank you

cobraguy

Clay
Corporate Member
Bruce - posted this in a different thread, but I believe it is one of the older ones and OBE. I haven't put in for any prior, but if still available I could put two full sheets, one each of 1/2 and 3/4, to work. I could make a 3'x5' sheet in 3/4 work if a full sheet isn't available.

I am on call at work for the next month or so and can't stray away from home for very long. I was hopinge to get someone to cover for me to pick up at your place between now and your 6 Apr run, but that isn't panning out. I can certainly pop up to Greensboro when you meet Jeremy at the Moose Cafe though.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Bruce, Originally I signed up for a blanket $50 worth. So ill take whatever. I don't have any specific plans for it but I'd like to use it for some zero clearance inserts or jigs in the future. Maybe a table saw sled(24"x36"?). Bring whatever and we'll square up after we're done making the urns. Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS