2019 NCWW Picnic photos

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I need some training on how to setup a separate file called 2019 NCWW Picnic as a subfile under events/picnics. I will then move these photos into that file.

To everybody who helped setup and run the picnic, you did a great job. here is the proof

IMG_0115.jpg
IMG_0117.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0128.jpg
IMG_0136.jpg
IMG_0138.jpg
IMG_0141.jpg
IMG_0145.jpg
IMG_0148.jpg
IMG_0149.jpg

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Phil, thank you for taking and posting the pictures. Also, thanks to all those involved with planning and coordinating the entire event, it was great! Finally, I want to say that I am very grateful for the "Door Prizes"...I came home with a very nice TH Witherby chisel (actually my wife's ticket got me the chisel) and some Klingspor sandpaper. My tradition with the raffle is dismal; over the past 12 picnics, with hundreds spent on tickets, I have yet to win a prize. That said, I am feeling good about my chances next year, I am due!

My sincere congratulations to the prize winners!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Was a very enjoyable day. Saw a lot of good friends and had some great food. Thanks to all that brought food and to those that helped. Donn ,You and I and Barry need a new strategy for next yr......lol

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Was a very enjoyable day. Saw a lot of good friends and had some great food. Thanks to all that brought food and to those that helped. Donn ,You and I and Barry need a new strategy for next yr......lol

With that in mind, I will enjoy the pint of polyurethane I won this year. Was great to see many of the NCWW gang!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS