2018 Klingspor Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Folks we are quickly approaching another Exstravaganza weekend. The date is Oct 26-27. We would love to have an abundance of volunteers this year along with some demos. If you are interested in demoing your skill please let us know. If you are interested in volunteering it can be a few hours or all 3 days. We usually set up on the day before in the afternoon. We look forward to another great show and good fellowship. Please come out and help us help Klingspors ! :eusa_danc

Last edited:

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Re: 2018 Klingspor Exstravaganza

I intend to be there for the setup on 25 OCT and all day on Friday. Saturday this year is a no-go, as LOML already put a family event on the calendar (and one of my daughters is coming in).

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member

Dirk, I'm planning on being there with a bench and doing some handtool builds. I have two or three items that I can work on covering hand cut joinery, dimensioning, fitting, assembly, molding fabrication. If that's of interest to you let me know.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Pencil me in for Thursday the 25th for setup and all day (as needed) on Friday the 26th.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member

I will adjust my schedule for a trip on Friday. Should be there for breakfast and will need to leave at lunch. I typically bring something to demo but so far I have zero ideas

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

I'll be there to work the entire time and there for setup on Thursday. Which reminds me, I need to make my reservations at the Hampton.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member

Richard that sounds awesome. Folks always love your work

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member

You can count me in to help out for some of it. Not sure specifics yet but will be there f or one of the days at least. Open to whatever needs to be done.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member

I plan to be there Thursday for setup then all day Friday and Saturday including tear down! Please let me know what you'd like me to plan to do this year.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member

Micheal Ithink folks really like the burning unless you have something else that you wouldlike to do this year...just let me know..thanks

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member

Join us for a great weekend in Hickory so your name can be included below!

MemberThursdayFridaySaturdayDemonstration
RaymondXX
Scott B.X**1/2 Day
PhilXLine and berry
KenXXX
Steve/Bear???
RichardXXXHand fabrication
Michael M.XXXPyrography
DirkXX
BarryXXX
BruceD-I*D-I*D-I**Drop-In
James DX**1/2 Day
BertaXXXScroll saw
ChuckXXX
Steve H.X
Mquan01X

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

I will be there from setup to tear down, but if this year is anything like last year, I will be tied up with my displays with my other club. Every time I tried to get away from my tables last year, someone came running to bring me quickly back to answer questions, or make a
:)embaresse) sale. Anyhow, really looking forward to the best 3 days of the whole year. See ya there!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member

RaymondXX
ScottXX
PhilX??
KenXXX
Steve???
Richard???Hand fabrication, etc.
MixhaelXXX??
Dirk
BarryXXX

Barry all three days for me

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

I will demo on the scroll saw though I am not sure what project yet. I have a couple ideas.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member

RaymondXX
ScottXX
PhilX??
KenXXX
Steve???
Richard???Hand fabrication, etc.
MichaelXXXPyrography
Dirk
BarryXXX

I will be there Friday, but not Thursday

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member

apologies to Graywolf! I really mucked up his post further down (or up) when I added the comment about Pyrography.

So, let me start again....I will plan to demonstrate Pyrography again this year. I think I'll try to have a bunch of coasters, book marks, name tags, Christmas ornaments so people can plan and take away their art work if so desired. If you can think of any other small items that I can plan to have on hand to burn on, please let me know!

Michael

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member

Chuck and I will be there as well. He will be helping on the lathe, I will be working on the scroll Saw.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member

Barry, Bruce doesn’t have time to help us. He does stop in for a few visits though! :D

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member

Barry, Bruce doesn’t have time to help us. He does stop in for a few visits though! :D

Shame, shame on me . . . I made another mistake! I must have misread Bruce's reply. :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS