2015 Annual Picnic May 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be bringing two 30 x 60 folding plastic tables. But I will not be arriving until about 11:45 and must leave within the hour, so somebody will need to haul them back to Raleigh and I can pick up later

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
Ken,
I have a table I can bring. Folding plastic type. Can also come early. What time? I have to leave by 2:30 for work but can just get someone to take it home and I'll pick it up sometime.

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
Here's a list of items people are bringing to the picnic so far.
5 gals Sweet tea
5 gals Unsweet tea
Banana pudding
Corn maybe?
Plates
Cups
Utensils
Watermelon
Nanner Puddin
Veggies and veggie dip
Coconut bundt cake
Cookies
Bottled water
Pig shots
Cherry-pudding dessert
Cornbread
Assortment sliced cheesecake
Brownies

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Here's a list of items people are bringing to the picnic so far.
5 gals Sweet tea
5 gals Unsweet tea
Banana pudding
Corn maybe?
Plates
Cups
Utensils
Watermelon
Nanner Puddin
Veggies and veggie dip
Coconut bundt cake
Cookies
Bottled water
Pig shots
Cherry-pudding dessert
Cornbread
Assortment sliced cheesecake
Brownies

Add southern style potato salad and red-skin potato salad.

chrisnohr

New User
chris nohr
Saturday May 16 Eno River State park just west of Durham- Save this date for some great food and friendship

Our annual picnic will be held at one of the state's nicest parks and we have the best pavilion reserved

This is free for all, NCWW will provide the main dish and everybody is asked to bring a side dish

There will be many, many door prizes plus the lucky raffle ticket winners will be announced

As always there will be display and give-away tables and a large dose of talking woodworking with friends

Also, our new Board members will be introduced during our short business meeting

And I promise perfect weather

Festivities start at 10:00 and typically wrap-up about 3:00

So we can make accurate preparations - Please reply in this thread with how many folks will be in your group and what you are planning to bring

6101 Cole Mill Road, Durham, NC 27705

[MAP]6101 Cole Mill Road, Durham, NC 27705[/MAP]

Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.
o.png

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Sorry that I am going to miss it this year as well. I usually try to come down to the flat part of the state for the picnic, but I've had a prior commitment for some time and cannot be there this year. I am planning on making the WNC Picnic in October.

Rob Payne

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ken,
I have a table I can bring. Folding plastic type. Can also come early. What time? I have to leave by 2:30 for work but can just get someone to take it home and I'll pick it up sometime.

Very appreciated and 9AM would be great if you can make it. Any time before 10 when we really start to roll would be great.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
With my cooking skills I will bring a macaroni salad....whatever kind the local grocery store sells already made.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I guess it's just going to be me this year. Can't get either of the kids to buy in! So, I'll be alone and bringing a big bowl of guacamole and some tortilla chips. Also Ken, I have a 5' or 6' folding table that I think I can get my hands on. I'll plan to bring that as well.
Michael

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark
Wanted to confirm that two of us will be coming. I've looked through the bring list and things seem pretty well covered. Any suggestions for something that is overlooked or in short supply?

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Assuming my granddaughter does not make her debut, I am going to be there. Just one. Will see what there might be a need for closer to the date.

Lowlander

New User
Chris
Add me to the list. I will bring salsa bean dip and chips. Unless there is anything else I can or need to bring?

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
In addition to bottled water I learned today that I will also be bringing a nice big bowl of crispy, tasty broccoli salad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS