15% off on router bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just received this via email from Woodworkers Supply. You must access the site on this link and it's only good thru 1/11. http://woodworker.com/IRW8A

From what I can tell, it applies to all brands that they carry.

Rich

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks for posting that. I have been eyeing a Freud bit set and they have it cheaper than most places, and this just sweetens the deal.
Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Oh, the curse of living in NC. Sale taxes :BangHead::BangHead:
This bit set is the same price at Amazon and WWS. But when you combine the ~$9 in taxes, and the $15 in shipping, despite the 15% discount. I was able to do better at Amazon with free shipping and a nice $25 reward cert. my wife kicked in.

$124.99 to my door from Amazon, $151.05 from WWS with the discount.

In actuality with the 15% off from WWS I was pricing within cents of Amazon, but the extra $25 off from the rewards cert. cinched the deal

I would really love to keep my purchasing in NC, but not to the point of paying more money :eusa_naug:eusa_naug

Dave:)

Rob

New User
Rob
Yeah, I looked at a set for 15% off, but with taxes and shipping, deal breaker, not a bad price, but not a great one that makes me want to buy something I wasn't planning on buying anyways. I know retailers are trying to bring in customers, but in today's economy, they're going to have to do better if they want to bring in people that were not planning on buying anyway.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
WWS is closer to me than Woodcraft or Klingspors, so I don't think about shipping. I just drive there. Of course, its hard to ignor a $25 gift certificate.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS