$10 off $20 AND FREE shipping at woodcraft.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian_hunt

New User
Brian
Woodcraft currently has a FREE shipping promotion - and you can combine it with a $10 off $20 coupon! Just type 12249 in the coupon box!

I personally got a Bessey clamp set for $13 (includes two 3/4" pipe clamps worth $30 and several other clamps), and two water stones for ~$12 each. Great deals!

thrytis

New User
Eric
Thanks! Just yesterday i tried and you had to use a different code for free shipping, which made you choose either free shipping or the $10 discount. I picked up a stay put flexible DC hose.

If you need a filler, one option is item #146755, 9x11 cloth backed 100 grit sandpaper.

On negative side, they charged me 7.7% sales tax if you include the total with shipping before discounts, or 17% after discounts. :eek:

brian_hunt

New User
Brian
Thanks! Just yesterday i tried and you had to use a different code for free shipping, which made you choose either free shipping or the $10 discount. I picked up a stay put flexible DC hose.

If you need a filler, one option is item #146755, 9x11 cloth backed 100 grit sandpaper.

On negative side, they charged me 7.7% sales tax if you include the total with shipping before discounts, or 17% after discounts. :eek:

Yeah, I noticed the 17% tax after discounts - pretty sure that 100% ILLEGAL. Well, go ahead and use more than one email address, and you can get them back for this underhanded tactic :p

On the free shipping - they still SAY that you need to enter the code for free shipping, but they're lying - it's automatically applied at checkout - feel free to enter the code above or any other code you like.

NeedATableSaw

New User
Craig
The Woodcraft in Charlotte did the same thing to me last weekend. They told me the total and then I gave them a $10 off coupon. They took $10 off the total and didn't adjust the tax. I questioned the cashier at the time because the total didn't sound right, but I didn't have a calculator handy to double check. I just did the math, assuming .875 Meck County tax, and they did it wrong.

It must be a problem with Woodcraft's computers, they calculate tax before the discount instead of after. I'll mention it to them the next time I'm in there, others may want to check thier total before they leave.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Thanks Brian. I just ordered 2 Bessey Tradesmen clamps for about $16 total. Nice deal!

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS