Has anyone see this:

842696.jpg

http://www.woodcraft.com/product.aspx?ProductID=842696&FamilyID=63972

Not bad for a small shop/budget. They have an 8" model as well

George

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
That's a cool tool for an entry level person, and the price looks good. That and a small table saw gives most people everything they need for small to medium sized projects and with a small footprint.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I have been considering a combo machine to free up some space in my small shop... That may be among the one's I give serious consideration - tho' I will miss the long bed on my 8" jointer, and the capacity of the 20" planer, I haven't done enough in there recently to justify the big equipment. :(

Marlin

New User
Marlin
The only problem I see is the motor is only 13amp. So probable ok for smaller peices but anything big would bog it down badly.

Glennbear

Glenn
This seems to be an attempt to fill the niche between the "big 'arn" and the small benchtop machines. The economy being the way it is and with workshop space being more critical for more folks, I think you are going to see more such machines hitting the market. :wsmile: Now if they could come out with a moderately priced drum sander.............:eusa_thin

liftnaleg1

New User
Chris
That is cool...I wish they made a 15" device like this....It would really help me with smoothing out all my blanks for customers, and maybe save some fingers...lol, If anyone see's something like this in a 15" machine please let me know if it is not a crazy high price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS