1 Opening for the Hardwood Inlay Workshop - Saturday 4/2/2016 - Liberty, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Re: Hardwood Inlay Workshop - Saturday 4/2/2016 - Liberty, NC

I have an Epson digital projector that has both HDMI and PC inputs -- if Bill can provide a section of white wall, a sheet or a white board,

I've got a small white board /dry erase type. It's probably 36 x 30, but we can put it anywhere in the shop that works.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy

There is an opening for this workshop. Grab the open slot while it lasts if you are interested.

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member

I have an Epson digital projector that has both HDMI and PC inputs -- if Bill can provide a section of white wall, a sheet or a white board, this unit will project onto an 80" screen with ease. If needed, I can bring a portable projector screen as well. The projector also has a USB port and images on a USB memory stick can be projected as well (it uses an IR remote to allow selecting individual pictures or to run all of the pictures in a folder as a slide show). We use it for our meetings of the Western NC Woodworkers Association and it is one of the best things we every purchased.

I'd be happy to bring it.

That will be great!

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark

Something has come up and I will have to miss tomorrows workshop. If anyone is interested in taking my slot for free just sign up, show up and enjoy.

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Did someone at the workshop say they were selling a scroll saw? I thought someone mentioned they were going to sell their old scroll saw after purchasing a new one but can't remember who it was. If so, please send me a note with details on the one you are selling.

thanks,
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors