pm2000

1. T

Powermatic PM2000 Review

I get asked all the time about what is the best table saw. In the past, I have been hesitant about that answer but no more. See the link below for my review of the Powermatic PM2000. http://www.newwoodworker.com/reviews/pm2000rvu.html (link fixed - sorry)
  2. Douglas Robinson

Incra rails on the PM2000

I finished this awhile ago but never posted the results. I have the Incra TSLS that Iused on my Jet Table saw. When I bought the PM2000 I didnot take into account that the table top is 30 1/2" deep. The TSLS was too short. :BangHead: I contacted Woodpeckers. They were very helpful and were...
  3. huckster

Outfeed Table for PM2000

Back when I was in school the shop had a an outfeed table that was on a henge at the end of the tablesaw. So, if you need the outfeed table you pulled it up and it had henge that snapped into place when it was fully extended. The outfeed table itself consisted of a grid of rollers all about 3"...
  4. Douglas Robinson

Thinking About a New PM2000

I did a bad thing...I played with a Sawstop the other day. I liked it.:lol: However, it is expen$ive! So I looked at the PM2000. It is really nice too. Tom at Woodcraft warned me about the weight (600lbs.) They will help load it, but unloading is up to the buyer. Tom told me some other info that...
  5. SteveColes

PM2000 - As assembled review

Note: I just copied this first post to a new thread so I could keep the "You Suck" messages seperate from this attempt as an informal review. Courtesy of toolferone, the PM 2000 was delivered today.:eusa_danc I'm going to use this thread to document the complete assembly and setup process thru...
  6. SteveColes

PM2000 - Gloatus Maximus

Courtesy of toolferone, the PM 2000 was delivered today.:eusa_danc Admist, the obligatory "You Suck" posts, I'm going to use this thread to document the complete assembly and setup process thru to the first cuts. There will be plenty of pictures in a dedicated Album So with no further ado, here...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors