1. WoodWrangler

Anyone have a copy of Woodturning Design Fall 2005?

Anyone have a copy of this Woodturning Design magazine I could borrow/buy? http://www.woodturningdesign.com/issues/fall05.shtml
  2. B

Laguna Tools Fiscal 2005 Year End Sale

Folks, Just received an email from Laguna Tools. They are running a couple specials for their fiscal year end. In particular they have the LT16 Bandsaw package for sale (incl delivery) for $1695. lagunaltools.com The LT 16 is a nice bandsaw, made in Italy with an American-made motor. Bernhard
  3. sapwood

2005 NC Woodworker Awards

Yep, it's time for the 2005 awards :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap It's important for any new group to develop traditions and recognize outstanding achievements. So here goes :mrgreen: NC Woodworker 2005 Man of the Year: Steve Coles Voted by acclamation (1-0), because: he's da man! NC...
  4. Phil

last 2005 project

attempt # 2 to load pictures of the stereo cabinet. This time it appears to have worked. This is my last project for this year. Time to go Christmas shopping. Phil
  5. Phil

last 2005 project

well i don't know what's going on but i tried to upload 3 pictures of my last project for 2005 and it doesn't seem to be working. it is a stereo cabinet, built to customers specs in white ash to match some furniture that her grandfather built. Sorry you cna't see it

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors