Search results

1. R

Best Glue for making a Cutting Board

I need to make a cutting board for my daughter in Washington State. What is the best glue for making the cutting board? I will be making it from hard maple with some decorative walnut strips. Thanks.
  2. R

Wilmington Lunch Gathering - Saturdays May 10 and May 24

A group of us have indicated and interest in trying to get together for lunch. This is our first attempt at getting some traction for this sort of thing and schedules are not always matching. About half could make one Saturday or the other so I decided to have two meetings in May. The first...
  3. R

White Oak pricing

What should one expect to pay for 8/4 white oak that is plane sawn and said to be graded 2 and better that has been kiln dried?
  4. R

Dust and Dust Collection

I have spent some time reading the threads that have been posted on dust collection on our site. I have been looking for an easy way to get those that are interested the information that would be useful for the discussion. Oneida does a pretty good job of presenting factual data about dust...
  5. R

Join from the south eastern part of the state

Joined the group two weeks ago. Joined the new user chat last night. Retired to NC from MN so you really don't know what a bad winter can be here in NC. I am retired. My wife and I built our retirement home here starting 2009 and completing it in 2011. We were on site throughout the building...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS