Search results

1. Robert166

Fence Trade - Incra TS-LS for Sawstop fence - TRADE COMPLETE

I understand you stated "trade" but if it is for sale, I may be interested, contingent on the price of course.
  2. Robert166

ALPHA HW110S-36P & 52P

Getting a nice Christmas bonus this month and was seriously considering a new table saw. Harvey has this one on sale for $2299.00 plus shipping and tax probably be all in for 3k. It appears to be a really nice saw for the money. Thoughts? https://www.harveywoodworking.com/
  3. Robert166

Will this work on a drum sander?

Love this sandpaper, and wonder if any of it would work on a drum sander. Think maybe the backing may be to thin. Just wondering...
  4. Robert166

5 1/2 Hand Plane for $110.00?

I have a 62 and have trouble using it on my board, just doesn't feel stable in my hand, and the low sides are an issue for me as well. Looking at eBay, maybe the way to go for a used one.
  5. Robert166

5 1/2 Hand Plane for $110.00?

I have been considering a 5-1/2 for the shooting board, and this one looks enticing. But with the price of a Wood River is $300, I am guessing the taytool plane is just a cheap Chinese knock off with their logo on it. Has some decent reviews, but when something has a price difference of 200...
  6. Robert166

JIG IT

Anyone have one of these? If so what is your opinion on it? I like the looks of the quadrant hinge and this makes it look easy to install. But does it functions as advertised? https://www.rockler.com/jig-it-hinge-mortising-system
  7. Robert166

Kobalt 10 inch sliding miter saw Model #SM2507LW

I broke the blade guard on mine, kinda scary without it. Anyone have one (saw or parts saw) they would be willing to part with. Called Kobalt customer service, no long available, checked Ebay, Marketplace, Craigslist. No luck. Wife says not to use it any more, I take that as possible permission...
  8. Robert166

How do you cut small trim pieces?

No but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express one time
  9. Robert166

How do you cut small trim pieces?

Made a small jewelry box, decided to line it with some sassafras. Well I did not cut the miters correctly and have small gaps in the corners. So I thought if I could cut some small triangle pieces to cover my mistakes all will be well. The only tool I feel comfortable cutting such small pieces...
  10. Robert166

Dewalt Orbital Wobble

My Dewalt sander has developed a "wobble" its kind of hard to explain. Is there a easy fix or just a Dewalt "thing"? It sands okay just seems more pronounced that normal.
  11. Robert166

Klingspor 5 inch disc containers

The 50 count sample packs Klingspor sells come in a yellow and black plastic container. I want some of those containers. Can they be bought separately? Searched the website, no luck.
  12. Robert166

Oak City Customs

Need some work done but your machine won't handle it? This is the place. Super nice people and the equipment was nice as well. Check them out. Located in Zebulon. 919-675-6811
  13. Robert166

Was there a list?

Thanks! That is what I was looking for!
  14. Robert166

Was there a list?

Searched for a list of woodworking shops that would allow hobbyists access to some heavy equipment. I have two 8 foot by 12 inch wide and 2 inches thick white oak I would like to have taken to 1-1/2 inches thick. Too heavy for my equipment and for me to try and handle alone. Was there a list of...
  15. Robert166

How do you store your wood?

And they have to be removed from the end?
  16. Robert166

WOW! That is impressive
  17. Robert166

Needed a couple pieces for a project and of course what I wanted was on the bottom. I have vertical racks. Would horizontal be better? It would probably take up more space. And if I had anything over 10 foot that wouldn't work. Other than easily selecting the piece I want, are there other...
  18. Robert166

2023 NCWW Picnic May 20th

My wife and I plan to attend.
  19. Robert166

INCRA TS-LS table saw fence... Should I?

Wanted one for awhile, on sale now for $450 (the base model) but the "estimated 7 – 10 week production lead time due to high demand" wow! Don't know what the shipping and tax would be. Still have not ordered one.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS