Search results

1. C

Replacement wet sharpening stone Delta

Looking a replacement 2 “by 10” water sharpening stone for a Delta 23-710 vertical sharpener. I have about worn mine out and Delta says not available... Wonder if a Jet or Rikon will work? I don’t see any listed on EBay.
  2. C

Wanted: Oneway Bowl Coring System

Coring System has been sold.
  3. C

Hold Fast Vacuum generator V-810

I bought the Hold Fast Vacuum Chuck system and do not use the V-810 generator. I like using a Robinair Vacuum pump instead. If anyone is interested in it let me know . What are you willing to pay?
  4. C

I can ship if add s in with price and almost sure it’s 1 inch. I will check. It works with my 4224 Powermatic.
  5. C

12 inch bowls 400 to 600rpms Most of the time the grab will happen when I have backed out to clear the chips and start to go back in to cut. I do not try to rush the cut but it grabs. I have sharpened the cutter with a diamond and move the cutter from center to just above center to see if it...
  6. C

I understand. I have tried it a few times on dry and green wood . I use a Oneway Stronghold chuck. I don’t know what my issue is but the chips or drag on the cutting edge will grab and rip the blank off the chuck in a split second. I have tried Cedar, Walnut, Oak And Saple.
  7. C

It’s not a Oneway but I will consider selling it. It’s a Woodcut. I have it on the shelf. Make me an offer if interested. I am close to Raleigh NC .
  8. C

Looking for Spanish Cedar and other exotic wood.

I am looking for some 12x12 5/4 wood blanks that I can cut down for a project. I have seen some Sapale, Cedar and African Mahogany a while back in the coastal areas of North Carolina but lost the contact. Sizes do not have to be exacts but do need to be 12 inches wide or more to run the program...
  9. C

Dust collector for sale By Oak City Collectives

This unit has a brand new motor. I’d like to get 300.00 or best offer. Good got small shop . Jud The Oak City Collection 105 S. Third St. Smithfield, NC 27577 919-810-7472

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors