Search results

1. redknife

Kreg router table, fence, triton tra-001 Router FS $300

Yes, you speak the truth about the power switch. I am not sure how I avoided breaking the router before I learned that the power switch must be switched off in order to finish raising the bit above table. I’ll make sure Mike is up to speed.
  2. redknife

There was a request for side and back pictures of the fence:
  3. redknife

Manuals: Triton TRA001 Router Kreg precision router top Kreg precision router fence Dust collection facilitated by ports at the fence and the router base
  4. redknife

Update: I have located the winder arm that goes Through the table for heigt adjustment. I have also located the blue plastic safety guard. So, at this point I believe everything is accounted for that came with the router. Everything works as it should. there were some PM’s about how it works and...
  5. redknife

To be clear, I took a pitcture including everything I have. Spring, etc. I have the Triton router table plate, so no, I did not lose those as well. I’m not the longest standing member by any means, but I have been here since 2013 and sold a lot of things to members, always a person of my word...
  6. redknife

Pictured for sale at $300 is a router table setup consisting of Kreg table, kreg power paddle switch, router fence, locking casters, triton tra-001 3-1/4 hp Router. ** EDITED 3/5: The following parts are NOT lost: clear blue plastic fence guard, above arm winding arm. Everything is accounted...
  7. redknife

For the Lady who has everything

Clever and fine craftsmanship
  8. redknife

Meet My Scheduler

I can vibe with dog pics. Welcome.
  9. redknife

SOLD: Jet JJP-12HH Jointer/Planer $2500

Ok, Thank you. We expect to meet this Thursday to complete the sale and I’ll update the thread if sold or if not you’d be next.
  10. redknife

SOLD: Jet Air Cleaner AFS1000-B $180

SOLD- Good doing business with Robby. Hopefully we'll "see him around" the foums
  11. redknife

New to the group Clemmons

Welcome. Sketchup is nice to preview shop workflow, equipment spacing etc.
  12. redknife

Thanks Martin. Agreed, the jointer capacity is nice.
  13. redknife

Richard’s doing some measuring, etc. I’ll update if status changes to pending. (Late post)
  14. redknife

For sale at $2500 (<50% retail) is this Jet JJP-12HH 230V 3 HP in excellent condition. JJP-12HH Manual for spec/other ? Includes Wixey gauge for repeatable planing, and mobile base Helical heads on first cutter head side. Beds have always been coplanar. Kept in climate controlled environment...
  15. redknife

SOLD: Jet Air Cleaner AFS1000-B $180

yes, are you interested?
  16. redknife

Where to find Steel Tubing and Angle Iron in GSO area?

Mike, when I called the National Service Rd location, they told me they did not take walk ins, only industrial. The address and link above (110 industrial) is the only public walk-in location.
  17. redknife

Where to find Steel Tubing and Angle Iron in GSO area?

Agreed on Alro. They have a partial pieces/cutoffs area and no minimum purchase. At least when I've gone, Itold them what I was looking for and tey showed me what they had. Full size stock also available at reasonable prices, IMO.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS