Search results

1. Larry Rose

Photo upload

I just up loaded 2 photos and the screen looked as it always has.
  2. Larry Rose

C. J.s Chest

I just finished this chest for my grand daughter C. J. It's walnut finished with blo , shellac, and wax. The medallion is satinwood and walnut. The bottom of the inside is cedar. BTW the cedar is from a tree that I cut down and had sawed up in 1979. I used most of the wood to build C.J.s mother...
  3. C. J.s Chest

C. J.s Chest

Walnut Chest
  4. C. J.s Chest

C. J.s Chest

Walnut Chest
  5. Larry Rose

Looking for inlay banding source

Matts the best. Check him out.
  6. Larry Rose

Gizmo

Thanks guys. You can always get an answer here.
  7. Larry Rose

Gizmo

I bought this thing several years ago and it bit the dust over the week end. In don't know what its called and cant find anything else that looks like it . It was hooked to my table saw and a dust collector. Any body know where to get something like it? Its obviously craftsman, but google...
  8. Gizmo

Gizmo

9. Larry Rose

Colonial Console Table Completed

Nice, I like the clean lines
  10. Larry Rose

Mahogany Dressing Table

It seems that lately all I've done is small stuff (boxes etc) and repair work nothing worth looking at.I finally started this table before Christmas and just finished it. Its for the annual school fund raising auction. Its mahogany with zebra wood banding, holly stringing, an attempt at...
  11. Mahogany Dressing Table

Mahogany Dressing Table

12. Larry Rose

Sharpening Method Poll

1&3
  13. Larry Rose

Compass Rose Cherry Table

I don't have the issue with me, but it was the last one or two.
  14. Larry Rose

Compass Rose Cherry Table

I saw the how to make this inlay in FWW and decided to do a small cherry table with the inlay in it. The inlay is holly and wenge. the finish is blo and poly
  15. Cherry inlayed table

Cherry inlayed table

16. Cherry inlayed table

Cherry inlayed table

17. Larry Rose

Slant top desk

After a long time out of the shop and then only doing some small stuff I got started on this walnut slant top desk back in the fall and just now finished it. The finish is BLO, shellac and wax. it will go to the local schools fund raising auction. It is from a drawing by the New Yankee Workshop
  18. lant top desk

lant top desk

Walnut desk
  19. Slant top desk

Slant top desk

Walnut slant top desk

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS