Search results

1. bitbight

cherry

Have a large cherry on the ground and would like advice on where to seek out folks interested in purchasing. It has burl character and slab qualities.
  2. bitbight

Crossbow.pdf 2019-04-16

Plans to build a crossbow. This is not a kids toy, use with caution.
  3. bitbight

Straightedge.pdf 2019-04-16

Creating straightedges from scratch.
  4. bitbight

DeskLamp 2019-04-16

An instruct-ible with sequence pictures and diagrams in pdf format.
  5. bitbight

Fresh cut Hickory

I live a couple of miles from 71st High School in Fayetteville, and the tree is in my back yard. Had to take it down because it was leaning way over towards my house. The problem is I have to now clear my yard. There are about 21 cut pieces 18" long and ranging from 14" to about 8" in...
  6. bitbight

Fresh cut Hickory

Had to take down a 90 Foot Hickory because of the storm. It was cut down this morning. 40" circumference at the base, cut 18" long , nice looking no bugs. It is in the Fayetteville area and free for the taking, you just got to come get it. Leave me a message on the board if you are interested.
  7. bitbight

Directions to Picnic Location

Thanks for the directions and location, just a quick correction on the GPS coords, musta been a typo. The coords in, DDMMSS are: 35° 38' 07" N, 80° 21' 16" W Degrees, Decimal Mins: 35° 38.122' N, 80° 21.270' W Decimal Degrees: 35.635367°, -80.354505°...
  8. bitbight

Whatchabringin' ?

We will be bringing German Potato Salad, enough for about 40 servings.
  9. bitbight

2012 NCWW Picnic Sign Up Sheet

Me + 2. Looking forward to fun and food again.
  10. bitbight

Long, long time ago

When I first logged into NCWW I was known as "Snafucu" and created my intro page. I changed my name to Bitbight shortly after. For those of you who do not know me, here I am now somewhere about 120 on the member list. Old time retarded retired GI still living (thanks to those that be) and...
  11. bitbight

Chisel Bite... Ouch

Crazy Glue, nearly all the medics in Vietnam carried a tube in their aid bag. It saved many body parts and probably a few souls when the medics had to close a wound, or stop something from bleeding out. Kept you together until the "Dust Off" MedEvac got you to a field hospital where they could...
  12. bitbight

Desk/shop light

I put an instruct-ible design on this light that I found on the web into our library last year. If anyone is interested go download it and show us the results. It is a step-by-step instruction with graphics and plans. Ray
  13. bitbight

A Quick Note

Hey Trent is that thing pedal powered. Now we know how Doug gets in his extra marathon training.:gar-La;
  14. bitbight

Instruct-ible worth viewing

Found another Instruct-ible: Chessboard puzzle http://www.instructables.com/id/Interlocking-ChessChecker-Board-Puzzle/?ALLSTEPS Looks like another one of those Christmas projects. Ray
  15. bitbight

Need help: People getting Virus alert on site....

Jim, Just tried opening the LogOn page with Firefox Ver. 3.6.10 and had no problem, did not Log In. Closed the page and re-opened LogOn again using Internet Explorer Ver.8.0.6001.18702 This time I got a Virus hit on Norton. Same virus that hit me earlier this evening, still not logged in...
  16. bitbight

Wooden Desklamp

Phillip, I did download the PDF and some graphics for the desklamp. Looks like a very nice project. If anyone is interested I could put together a ZIPfile. Ray Update: I loaded this ZIP into the download library if anyone wants it.
  17. bitbight

Trojan Detected When First Going to NCWW

Just got hit with a virus also, Norton blocked it for me. Looks like a nasty one: Risk Name: HTTP Malicious Toolkit Varient Activity 16 Severity: High Attacking Comp: okelkas.co,cc (85.114.143.47,80) Attack URL: okelkas.co,cc/okelkas5/trafflit.php The virus popped up when I opened a shortcut...
  18. bitbight

Wooden Desklamp

Desklamp instructable, Just found this instructable and it is worth checking out. http://www.instructables.com/id/Woodpunk-LED-Desk-Lamp/ Nice woodwork project for Christmas gifts. Ray
  19. bitbight

UPDATE on GPS directions to picnic site

For those of us who do not have a the capabilities to plug in an address on our GPS try this Lat/Long coordinate in decimal degrees. N 35.87887 W 79.06389 It should get you very close. Ray
  20. bitbight

Raffle Ticket numbers - IMPORTANT

:thumbs_up Got mine too. :gar-La;

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS