Search results

1. Kelly

White glue

Recently Veneer Systems sent me a gallon of white glue. I ordered a gallon of their veneer glue, which I have used for years. The jug was mislabeled. They told me to just keep it, but I don’t use the stuff. It is their regular old Woodworker’s white glue, just the wrong label. If anyone uses...
  2. Kelly

Puck lights

I have tried many brands of battery powered lights for inside display cabinets. So far, they all have left something to be desired. Some pieces just don’t look right with corded lights. I am looking for recommendation. Thanks
  3. Kelly

SawStop final setup

After a lot of posts, here is my final setup. I sold my stock 30” rip fence for $100 and bought an Incra with 72” rails for $425, net $325, less than the upgrade to 36” SS FENCE. I made outfeed table and side extensions from 1” BB and Formica. 10” extension on left and 20” on right. So, I have...
  4. Kelly

Gerstner chests 2 SOLD.

Several months ago there was a frenzy over these when they went up for sale. I was lucky ( ???) to get 3 of them. I have partially assembled them and realize I cannot use them. The first is cherry. The center raised panel was missing so I put in a cherry plywood piece, but if you have some...
  5. Kelly

Phenolic sheets

Where can I buy phenolic sheets for sleds and fixtures ? Someone had a bunch for sale a while back. Any left ?
  6. Kelly

Another small CNC request

I was asked to make a presentation box for a retiring local official. It will contain a special keepsake for him. I want to put a panel on the inside of the top that says “ In appreciation…….”. App. 6” x 6” . I am in Reidsville. Can someone help me, please?
  7. Kelly

SawStop fence NIB SOLD

I put an Incra fence on my new saw so I don’t need the stock fence. Includes rails, fence, filler board and all hardware. Pick up in Reidsville Or Gibsonville.
  8. Kelly

Long Ranger remote control SOLD

I have ended up with too many of these. This one is NIB. I just bought a base unit that came with one so I don’t need this new one. Sells for about $35 new. $30 and I will send it to you at my costs.
  9. Kelly

Working with laminate

I need several panels for an outfeed table and table extension. I prefer laminate over MDF, but I cannot find it, so I guess I will make it. I can buy sheets of laminate from Lowe’s and MDF from the Hardwood Store. I have a few questions. 1) Should I use contact cement? 2) Should the laminate...
  10. Kelly

Compressor with issues $90 SOLD

I have a large compressor that I don’t use, primarily because it doesn’t work 😄. It was running continuously and poping off the valve. I replaced the switch. Now it blows the breaker. I think I put it in backwards. I am tired of fooling with it. Anyone with just a little electrical knowledge...
  11. Kelly

Anti Fatigue Mats

Time to replace mine. They are held together by years of epoxy, BLO, sawdust, blood, sweat and tears. I tried to pressure wash them and they came apart in big clumps. I looked at Lowe’s, Amazon and several online sources. Those things have gotten expensive. Any recommendations ?
  12. Kelly

10 Pony clamps with 3/4 bars $ 50 SALE PENDING.

Cleaning out . I have 4 clamps 48” long and 6 clamps 36” long. In good working order. Pick up on Reidsville. Must take them all.
  13. Kelly

26 years of dust

I am currently without a tablesaw while I await arrival of a new one. The absence of my old saw and its accessories gives me a chance to do some serious house cleaning, UGH ! Once I got started, I can’t stop. I moved everything else to give me open access to 2 sides of the shop. I thought I was...
  14. Kelly

Freud 8” Super Dado $50 Sold

One owner in hobby shop. Sharpened once. Pick up In Reidsville.
  15. Kelly

Mitre gauge recommendations

I feel the need for a better mitre gauge and I have been in that market for a while. Anybody in love with a particular model ?
  16. Kelly

Jet 10” tablesaw with Incra fence $900 SOLD

This is an older saw but it has never failed me. It has been in my hobbyist temperature controlled shop for about 16 years. It comes with the Incra tablesaw fence system, which is worth a bunch, IMHO. Outfeed table included. Router table insert. No miter gauge. Several custom sleds. Mobile...
  17. Kelly

Sofa table finally finished

I saw a similar design of this table and thought it would be neat to build. I think it looks like a road or bridge. I did something different on the top. My interpretation is the top is an urban landscape, supported by the “bridge”. The top has roads, roads under construction, dirt roads with a...
  18. Kelly

Who wants to save $100? Sold

I was lucky enough to win the $1000 gift certificate at Klingspor. Unfortunately I just spent a bundle there and I really cannot see using it soon. After consultation with the powers that be, I have decided to offer it for sale on this site. For $900 cash you get to spend $1000. You can use it a...
  19. Kelly

Porter Cable 330 sander death

My 330 has died and they don’t make it anymore. This has been my finish sander for years. What takes its place in the market ? Who makes a comparable heavy square ROS ?
  20. Kelly

Walnut tree..is it worth it.

A friend offered me a 30 inch black walnut tree. I don’t know what to tell him. If I got a sawyer to go in and cut it up, I would need to pay him. Then I would have to find a place to stack and store it.Then wait 4 years before using it because I understand there are no kilns around that would...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS