Search results

1. Rick M

Not happy Bait n switch Timken Bearing

I buy NOS off ebay and haven't had a problem.
  2. Rick M

Recent Turnings

As always, out of this world.
  3. Rick M

Latest Turnings

Wow!
  4. Rick M

Something Different

You're a true artist Charlie.
  5. Rick M

Hole Saw Recommendation

Yeah the items they actually manufacturer have been high quality in my experience. But unfortunately they've started sourcing a lot of cheap garbage from China and selling it under their brand, probably a desperate move to boost sales. I don't really hear many people talk about Century drill so...
  6. Rick M

Hole Saw Recommendation

The Starrett hole saws are made in China. Last I read, Milwaukee, Lenox, and Century are made in the USA. I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong.
  7. Rick M

Hole Saw Recommendation

I got a deal on a set of Century Drill hole saws, US made, they cut like razors and beat the pants off the cheaper sets I've owned.
  8. Rick M

Recent Turnings

Once again I'm all out of superlatives for your artwork.
  9. Rick M

I'm going to have to up my skills

He has written some articles for Fine Woodworking. https://www.finewoodworking.com/author/mike-farrington
  10. Rick M

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas!
  11. Rick M

Rough cut with Tommy mac

Tommy Mac is mostly on Facebook but has started painting on YouTube, you might also check his website if he still has it. Seems like his life is full of change but I haven't kept up.
  12. Rick M

Latest Turning

Stunning, probably my favorite yet.
  13. Rick M

250th Segmented Turning

Speechless at the quality of workmanship. Fantastic.
  14. Rick M

Dont know how long this will last. Jet 12" parallel clamps.

Jet does this every year. They oversell their clamps and this carries on for months and months with people getting angry until they get more in stock.
  15. Rick M

Wood ID??

One of the many species sold as ipe. You can weigh a piece, calculate it's volume, and that will narrow it down.
  16. Rick M

Latest Turnings

Priceless art Charlie.
  17. Rick M

Table Top attachment method

You can buy US made figure 8s inexpensively and they are handy. I've used them on dining tables and side tables and they work great. I've also used shop made buttons and they work too.
  18. Rick M

Latest Turning

Amazing!
  19. Rick M

Cutting down tree in front yard - Silver Maple?

Not worth it for silver maple unless it's spalted, which it does a lot, but it's also prone to shake.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS